20 Games Like Skyhook()
Rise is a small kid of Gamearth, the world where the classic videogame characters live. He finds himself lost in the middle of a war against the Space Grunts, the bald muscular soldiers with big guns that just invaded his world. Only with the help of the legendary gun, Shine, he’ll be able to stay alive and just maybe, incredibly, save his planet from the invaders.
The game mixes pure shooting arcade with the use of different bullets to solve all the situations Rise will find on his path. Think of a more arcadey Another World, also with a very tight relationship between gameplay and story.
73 / 10073.65
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is the new name for the base Shovel Knight game. It will get all future updates and content for free just like before.
It will launch first on the Switch, during the systems launch window, and on all other platforms in April 2017. All owners of the previous version, across all platforms, will be upgraded to the new version of the game for free.
It is action-RPG and sandbox hybrid with building, crafting, gathering, farming and land claiming elements. There is no NPCs in game so the only way to get something is to create it by yourself or trade from other players... or take it with brutal force. However we understand that not every one have enough time to "live" in game doing everything by their selves that is why all game processes are boosted to make game a little bit casual.
We can say this about your character development as well. It is very boring to level up your character to XX-level just to take a good sword in hands and start to fight. There would be leveling anyway however it would grant you small additional benefits in combats but not major domination.
Out of Line is an upcoming platform/action-adventure videogame being developed by Duckling Studios, for PlayStation 4 and PC/MAC.
Help little San and his brothers journey, solve difficult puzzles, alongside action challenges in their quest to survive and escape the “factory”.
Don't Knock Twice is a first-person horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.
Explore a grand manor house and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you.
The game is based on the film, Don't Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine).
In a strange and mystical land, a young boy discovers a mysterious creature with which he forms a deep, unbreakable bond. The unlikely pair must rely on each other to journey through towering, treacherous ruins filled with unknown dangers. Experience the journey of a lifetime in this touching, emotional story of friendship and trust.
90 / 100464.5
You are Darsius, a peaceful man who was sold into slavery to the Mines of Morseph. This changed when an evil invaded the mines and killed everyone... except you. You must journey through the mines of evil to find the mine key which will lead out of the mines of death...and to your freedom.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is a remastered version, of the original 3 games (Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped) with enhanced features applied to each game. They include a unified checkpoint and saving system with manual and auto saves, a new pause menu with some extra features, time trials, and more to be reveled later
80 / 10094.0
Park Bound is a massively multiplayer playground featuring player crafted parks. Each park contains a variety of worlds to explore, play, and meet other players. Every world presents goals and challenges to overcome with unique collectible treasures that can unlock special worlds in the park. Players can pick up jetpacks, soar the sky with hang-gliders, and even roll inside balls to complete objectives.
"Currently under development, Hollow Knight is the first game by Team Cherry, an indie games team comprised of 3 people based in South Australia.
Hollow Knight is a challenging, beautiful action adventure game set in the vast, inter-connected underground kingdom of Hallownest. A 2D action game with an emphasis on skill and exploration, Hollow Knight has you fighting a fearsome host of deadly creatures, avoiding intricate traps and solving ancient mysteries as you make your own way through fungal wastes, forests of bone, and ruined underground cities.
The atmosphere is eerie and sometimes unnerving, but there is a good-hearted core of humour and levity in there too, especially when conversing with all of the weird and wonderful NPCs you’ll find along the way. Hollow Knight has beautiful traditional art, fluid and responsive action, challenging but fair gameplay, and an incredible, bizarre insect world begging to be explored and conquered.
- A beautiful, eerie world of insects and heroes.
- Traditional 2D animation brings creatures and characters to life.
- Challenging gameplay that can be difficult but always fair.
- Fluid and responsive action allows you to flow through combat like water.
- A collection of challenging “feats” the most skilled players can strive for.
- Find powerful new abilities and spells on your adventure to grow stronger and open new paths.
- Speak with a weird, intriguing cast of characters.
- Explore a vast, connected underground world.
- Scour the world for hidden secrets – powerful artifacts, piles of riches, and surprising encounters.
- Go Dream Diving! Venture into the minds of friends and enemies and discover the strange worlds that await within.
- Head to town to seek advice, purchase new items, and chat with quirky townsfolk.
- Hidden areas full of the toughest challenges and battles, for expert players.
- Ancient mysteries hidden about the world waiting to be solved by the most observant investigators."
90 / 100154.5
Experience a gravity-defying adventure!
Become Mario as he traverses gravity-bending galaxies, traveling in and out of gravitational fields by blasting from planet to planet. Players experience dizzying perspective shifts as they run upside down through wild alien worlds that need to be seen to be believed. Whether you're surfing on a ray across an ocean in the clouds, rolling on a ball through a treacherous garden, or floating in a bubble over a poisonous swamp, there's no limit to the cosmic challenges you'll encounter!
* Shake it! Controlling Mario is as simple as can be with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Move Mario with the Control Stick and shake the Wii Remote to perform a spin move or cue Ring Stars that launch you to and from planetary objects. You can even point at bits of stardust to collect them or latch onto Beam Stars to blaze a magnetic trail through the heavens.
* Mario can run, tiptoe, jump, triple-jump, backflip, and long-jump, but what he'll do most is spin. By shaking the Wii Remote, players make Mario spin around with fists outstretched, allowing him to pummel enemies and cue Star Rings that launch him from planet to planet.
* He can also find plenty of power-ups: A Bee Mushroom turns him into Bee Mario, allowing him to fly for short periods of time and cling to honeycombs. A Boo Mushroom turns him into Boo Mario, allowing him to float and turn invisible to pass through mesh gates.
* He'll constantly collect bits of stardust. These can be fired at enemies using the B Button. A second player can even take on this role, using a second Wii Remote to stall enemies, fire stardust, or even sweep aside projectiles.
86 / 1001534.3
Steel your nerves for a Korean horror without equal! Step into the shoes of student Hee-Min Lee and brave the terrors of Yeondu High School in a terrifying survival horror game filled with puzzles, secrets and - of course - deadly ghosts.