Snake Rattle N Roll
27th Mar, 1990
- Add To
Snake Rattle N Roll features two snakes, Rattle and Roll, as they make their way through eleven 3D isometric levels. The object is to navigate the obstacles in each level and eat enough "Nibbley Pibbleys" to ring a weigh-in bell located in the level, which will allow the snakes to exit. The game can be played by a single player or by two players simultaneously. It was later re released as part of Rare Replay collection on Xbo... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- The Last Guardian
- Rayman Legends
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Sonic Adventure
- Videocart-10: Maze, Cat and Mouse
- Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- Super Mario Bros. 3