SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos
24th Jul, 2003
- Add To
SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos primarily utilizes the command system of The King of Fighters series, incorporating light/strong kicks, punches, cancels and charging attacks. Unlike its predecessor, Capcom vs. SNK 2, this game lacks both air guards and a "groove system", instead focusing on quicker gameplay. Characters are provided with a basic 3-level bar system for executing super-special attacks with basic filling options attribu... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 2
How would you rate this game?
- Dead or Alive 6
- Jump Force
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Rival Schools
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY SPECIAL
- ACA NEOGEO WORLD HEROES 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '96
- The Bread Pub Brawlers
- Skullgirls Encore
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
- ADK Damashii
- Samurai Shodown V Special
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.