SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos
24th Jul, 2003
- Add To
SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos primarily utilizes the command system of The King of Fighters series, incorporating light/strong kicks, punches, cancels and charging attacks. Unlike its predecessor, Capcom vs. SNK 2, this game lacks both air guards and a "groove system", instead focusing on quicker gameplay. Characters are provided with a basic 3-level bar system for executing super-special attacks with basic filling options attribu... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 2
How would you rate this game?
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
- Ranma ½: Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-ryuu!
- Ranma ½: Chonai Gekitohen
- Ranma ½
- SNK Vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
- Power Punch
- Zoids VS
- Zoids VS II
- Zoids: Full Metal Crash
- Battle Stadium D.O.N
- Dream Mix TV: World Fighters
- Majewelune World Special
- King of Kung Fu
- Metal & Lace: The Battle of the Robo Babes
- The Great Fighter
- Duel Fight Transformers Beast Wars: Beast Warriors' Strongest Decisive Battle