Some Peace Of Mind
1st Sep, 2011
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
Some Peace Of Mind is an indie short adventure game that was created by Stefanos Kostaras. It takes place in a small room, where our player is waken up by a strange man in the middle of the night. This man leaves clues here and there in the room, to lead the player to his, so called, "redemption". This short game, was created with Adventure Maker 4.6.1, and it's based on the Myst navigation system. It's absolutely free to do... Read More
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- Gone Home
- The Wolf Among Us
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
- Life is Strange
- The Journey Down: Chapter Three
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
- Syberia 3
- Contradiction - Spot The Liar!
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier
- The Silent Age
- Beyond: Two Souls