Sonic Advance (2001)
20th Dec, 2001
- Add To
Sonic Advance (ソニックアドバンス Sonikku Adobansu?) is a 2001 platform game in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, developed by Dimps and Sonic Team and published in Japan by Sega for the Game Boy Advance. It was later published by THQ in North America and by Infogrames in PAL regions. It was released in Japan on December 20, 2001, in North America on February 3, 2002 and finally in PAL regions on March 8, 2002. There were also releases on... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 11
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- The Disney Afternoon Collection
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters
- The Last Guardian
- Sonic Mania
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Super Mario 64
- Super Mario Land
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Rise & Shine
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island