Sonic Advance (2001)
20th Dec, 2001
- Add To
Sonic Advance (ソニックアドバンス Sonikku Adobansu?) is a 2001 platform game in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, developed by Dimps and Sonic Team and published in Japan by Sega for the Game Boy Advance. It was later published by THQ in North America and by Infogrames in PAL regions. It was released in Japan on December 20, 2001, in North America on February 3, 2002 and finally in PAL regions on March 8, 2002. There were also releases on... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 11
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Rayman Legends
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario Land
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Super Mario 64
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
- Sonic Mania
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2
- Skylanders: Imaginators
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze