20 Games Like Sonny with a Chance(TBA)
For 3-8 Players and an Audience of thousands!
The team behind the hit party games YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, Fibbage, and Drawful presents Quiplash, the laugh-a-minute battle of wits and wittiness! Use your phone or tablet to answer simple prompts like “Something you’d be surprised to see a donkey do” or “The worst soup flavor: Cream of _____.”
No rules, no correct answers! Say whatever you want!
Your answer is pitted against another player’s answer in a head-to-head clash of cleverness and comedy (or just “Which answer is least stupid?”). Other players – and even an Audience of people waiting to get in the next game – then vote for their favorite answer.
Quiplash is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!
In Truth or Lies, which is set for release this fall, players join family and friends in a roundtable style game play answering an astonishing array of thought-provoking questions. Utilizing a proprietary voice calibration system that works in conjunction with either the Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone or USB microphone, Truth or Lies measures stress levels in a player's voice to reveal the honesty of their answers.
Askutron is a trivia game for up to 8 players that can be played with gamepads and/or mobile devices featuring fully voiced questions.
In this family-friendly party game you can play thousands of trivia questions in 21 categories with up to 7 friends! You can also find more questions on Steam Workshop, or simply create your own quiz!
Questions are read out aloud by our robotic host, Askutron, in any of 18 supported languages including English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, and even Japanese! Out of the box the game includes questions in English and German only.
Play through several different quiz rounds to earn points. In standard mode a short poll decides which category to play for each round whereas themed quizzes only contain questions about one topic.
* 10,000+ trivia questions fully voiced in English and German
* 21 categories such as movies, entertainment, science and nature
* 5 different quiz round types including a team mode, more to come
* Local and online multiplayer with up to 8 gamepads and mobile devices
* Single-player mode: play against a bot trained by all Askutron players
* Choose between various avatars and buzzer sounds
* Steam Cloud support for synchronizing your profiles and custom quizzes
* Play on Windows, Mac and Linux / SteamOS
Make Your Own Quiz
* Create your own quizzes with the included quiz editor
* Play quizzes of other players and share your own via Steam Workshop
* Even user-generated questions are read out aloud in up to 18 languages
Gotouchi Tetsudou: Gotouchi Chara to Nihon Zenkoku no Tabi is a board game developed by Grounding Inc. and published by Bandai Namco Games.
An online board game published by Berkeley Systems in which a group of players race to the top of the ziggurat, their number of steps each turn determined by the popularity of their answer to an opinion-based poll question, and the traps and bonuses set on each step of the ziggurat.