Sound Voltex III: Gravity Wars
20th Dec, 2014
- Add To
FX and BT notes, both short and long ones, can now overlap. The FX notes have been made thinner as a result. Analog chains can start from anywhere and not just from the extremities of the chart lane anymore. Analog chains can now extend outside of the chart lane as well. New analog effects have also been added. You can now change the colors of the analog chain lines. There are four available colors: Blue, Pink, Green and Y... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Re:Stage! Prism Step
- Touhou Rhythm Carnival Scarlet
- Prince of Tennis: Rising Beat
- Mermaid Melody Pichi PIchi Pitch Pichitto Live Start!
- THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage
- Aikatsu Photo on Stage
- Uta no Prince-sama Shining Live
- DanMachi: Cross Istoria
- THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!: Theater Days
- The Idolm@ster: Must Songs Akaban/Aoban
- Uta Macross Sma-Pho De-Culture
- pop'n music FANTASIA
- pop'n music ANIMELO 2
- pop'n music ANIMATION MELODY
- pop'n music ANIMELO
- The idolm@ster: Shiny TV
- THE iDOLM@STER: Shiny Festa Melodic Disc