Space Duel is an arcade game released in 1982 by Atari Inc. It is a direct descendant of the original Asteroids, with asteroids replaced by colorful geometric shapes like cubes, diamonds, and spinning pinwheels. The player has five buttons: two to rotate the ship left or right, one to shoot, one to activate the thruster, and one for force field. Shooting all objects on the screen completes a level.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- Titanfall 2
- Gears of War 4
- Superman: The Game
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Quake III Arena
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Mass Effect
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Killzone 2
- Ratchet & Clank
- Space Impact 2
- Star Fox 64