- Add To
Space Duel is an arcade game released in 1982 by Atari Inc. It is a direct descendant of the original Asteroids, with asteroids replaced by colorful geometric shapes like cubes, diamonds, and spinning pinwheels. The player has five buttons: two to rotate the ship left or right, one to shoot, one to activate the thruster, and one for force field. Shooting all objects on the screen completes a level.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Robo Recall
- Gears of War 4
- Angry Birds Epic
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Space Impact 2
- Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Quake III Arena
- Far Cry
- Gears of War
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2