Time until Space Duel release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released in North America [NA] on Arcade
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
|North America [NA]||Arcade|
Space Duel is an arcade game released in 1982 by Atari Inc. It is a direct descendant of the original Asteroids, with asteroids replaced by colorful geometric shapes like cubes, diamonds, and spinning pinwheels. The player has five buttons: two to rotate the ship left or right, one to shoot, one to activate the thruster, and one for force field. Shooting all objects on the screen completes a level.
- Half-Life 3
- Left Alive
- Space Impact 2
- The Game Paradise: Cruisin Mix
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition
- RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
- Space Impact Evolution X
- Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop
- Star Wars: Battlefront III
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Star Control: Origins
- Far Cry
- Super Stardust
- Titanfall 2: SteelBook Edition