5th Sep, 1994
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
The eponymous main character is an opossum knight who fights an army of yellow wolves and robots. He is armed with a sword that can fire energy bolts and a rocket pack that allows him to fly short distances. The gameplay remains mostly the same as in Mega Drive games, with the most notable change being the addition of a short-distance rolling dash. One major difference is that the game's final level depends on a difficulty pla... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- The Last Guardian
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Rayman Legends
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Videocart-10: Maze, Cat and Mouse
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Sonic Adventure
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.