1st Mar, 1974
- Add To
Spasim (abbreviation of 'space simulation') was a 32-player 3D networked computer game by Jim Bowery involving 4 planetary systems with up to 8 players per planetary system, released in March 1, 1974. Jim Bowery claims that it is the very first 3D multiplayer game and has offered reward of US $500 to anyone who could document an example of a multiplayer 3D virtual reality game prior to Spasim. In Spasim the players flew around... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Gears of War 4
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Gears of War
- Quake III Arena
- Space Impact 2
- Titanfall 2
- Far Cry
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Mass Effect
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege