MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Add To
Spitfire Ace is a combat flight simulator video game created and published by then-newly created MicroProse for several 1980s home computer systems. It was one of the first video games designed and programmed by Sid Meier. It was developed for Atari 400/800 (1982), Commodore 64 (1984) and DOS (as a booter, 1984). The Atari version was written by Meier and the game was ported to DOS by R. Donald Awalt. The Commodore 64 version ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- KILL THE EMOJI
- Star Control: Origins
- Life is Feudal: Forest Village
- L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Porno Studio Tycoon
- L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch
- Junkyard Simulator
- Air Conflicts: Secret Wars Ultimate Edition
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Tavern Tycoon
- RIOT - Civil Unrest
- Starship Theory
- Computer Tycoon
- Twins of the Pasture
- Genetic Disaster