20 Games Like Sports Party()
Have fun with the entire family and compete in the different play modes!
5 Spots Party is a game of skill for all ages based on the popular game of finding 5 differences.
In its three playing modes, the goal is to find the greatest number of differences in the pictures shown. In the party modes, you must compete with other players and find as many mistakes as possible. In the 1 Player mode, you must find the differences before time runs out in order to to beat the game’s highest scores.
How far do you think you can go?
• 5 different game modes.
• For All Ages. Everyone can play. It is fun to play alone or in a group.
• Fun Photos. The photos are funny and varied, and the players enjoy their content.
• Surprising Mistakes. We have worked with over 6 different types of errors (shape, size, colour, arrangement, existence and distortion), and we have designed different difficulties. Many of the mistakes used boost the original photo.
• Number of Photos. The game consists of over 300 photographs of different subjects and types. From landscapes to drawings, as well as everyday shapes or scenes, the variety of subjects has been a key point in the development of the game.
• We created special algorithms that make it nearly impossible to repeat the same differences in the same photo. The game includes 333 photos.
• Simplicity. The player controls the game in just a few seconds. The mistakes can be selected in either the left or right photo, the double cursor was enabled to make it easier to highlight the mistakes, and player aids have been implemented, such as controller vibration when the players are near mistakes.
Score! Hero, from the award winning makers of Score! World Goals, Dream League Soccer & First Touch Soccer.
BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status, as you explore the dramatic career of your HERO player over 460 challenging levels!
Immersive free flowing 3D Score! Gameplay lets you control the action. Split defences with precise through balls, or bend shots into the top corner, putting you in control for an unrivalled mobile soccer experience.
88 / 10074.4
Put yourself in the Front Office with Front Office Football, the professional football simulation from Solecismic Software.
Manage your roster through trading, free agency and the amateur draft. Create game plans, organize depth charts and watch your franchise thrive for decades.
60 / 10003.0
Family Party for Wii gives you 30 reasons to celebrate with 30 Great Games everyone can enjoy! Pick from 12 playable characters and frolic through a vibrant and colorful world you can't help but enjoy. Test your speed and athletic skill in hurdles and sprints, on an obstacle course, and in the high jump. Take aim in carnival games that use lasers and bows and arrows. Show off your strength in barrel tossing, rope climbing, and log tossing. Hit the playground for schoolyard fun with jump rope, a game of catch, and more. Multiple game modes offer turn-based and all-together play for one to four players.
Numan Athletics is sports game - or more more precisely a bunch of several futuristic sports minigames. The player controls 'numan' - a superhuman. Four numans (numen?) compete in eight bizarre competitions, such as throwing a rocket, running (faster than a dragster), and shooting targets (with fireballs or missiles). The game supports multi-player for up to four players.
Family Party: 30 Great Games Winter Fun delivers hours of family entertainment on Wii where players can choose from over a dozen cute characters dressed head-to-toe in customizable winter outfits, and can participate in up to four player action including multiplayer co-op. Players will be getting in the spirit of playing all-time favorite winter games and competing and unlocking games and challenges to achieve high scores and win medals!
R.B.I. Baseball 19 takes the field with more additions and improvements than ever before! R.B.I. 19 delivers a genuine MLB experience with heightened authenticity and incredible depth including the ability to manage your MLB franchise across multiple seasons, hundreds of new animations, updated player models, every official 2019 uniform, more player gear, improved ball physics and environments!
Each computer athlete has a fictional name and nationality (choosing from UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, USA, Japan and the Unified Team, everyone with its own anthem snippet) and actual strengths and weaknesses: J. Balen, for instance, is a frequent 100 m and 110 m hurdles record breaker but only an average hammer thrower. Also, each computer controlled player seems better in a particular event depending on his country: Germans usually take the top spots in archery, Italians on swimming, Russians on pole vault, Americans on sprinting and so on.