20 Games Like Starforge()
In 30 days, help is coming...
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall.
Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
What Remains of Edith Finch is a collection of short stories about a cursed family in Washington State.
Each story offers a chance to experience the life of a different family member with stories ranging from the early 1900s to the present day. The gameplay and tone of the stories are as varied as the family members themselves. The only constants are that each is played from a first-person perspective and that each story ends with that family member's death. It's a game about what it feels like to be humbled and astonished by the vast and unknowable world around us.
You'll follow Edith Finch as she explores the history of her family and tries to figure out why she's the last Finch left alive.
90 / 100274.5
Floatlands is a lowpoly survival-exploration fps game in singleplayer mode with multiplayer to be added later on. Game is currently in early development with set goals.
* PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD - You will play a robot as the main protagonist of Floatlands, going up against other robots. Game world will consist of several biomes: jungle, desert, sea and snow. These worlds will be unique all the time because they will be randomly generated. Islands and natural elements will have certain similarities, but altogether the world will be unique every time.
* QUESTING, POINTS OF INTEREST - There will be random events/quests (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete. Quests, missions will also be randomly generated in order to bring the unpredictability aspect to the game.
* PLAYING STYLES - You can choose different play styles when playing in the world of Floatlands. You can be an explorer or you can be an aggressive player that wants to eliminate threats of well being.
* RESOURCE GATHERING - Important part will be the resource gathering aspect. Some basics: Shooting down robot enemies will provide you scrap metal; by chopping trees you will gain wood; sheep is a source for wool; you will also find resources in caves. Certain materials need to be processed and smelted in order to be used for building structures.
* CUSTOM BUILD MODE - With gathered resources you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies. At this moment there are 50 different build parts you can use to build your base. There are also 3 tiers – wood (starting tier), stone and fortified stone (highest tier for now). Build mode mixed with random generated terrain provides a multitude of options (basic shacks, castles…), so it will be interesting in this regard.
* ELECTRIC SYSTEM - One other major feature in game is electricity which will provide you with different options in the game - repairing your robot, powering up the lights and your defense system (turrets). We are in the process of making various props that will need a source of energy. Generators will be that source and with cables you'll have the option to connect devices yourself. You will have to fill generators with fuel to get them to work.
Quern is a first person puzzle adventure with captivating story and beautiful graphics. Quern refreshes the genre with flexible gameplay and reuseable puzzle mechanics. The visuals and the music combine traditional and modern elements providing a unique mood for the game.
One of the specialities of Quern is that the tasks to be solved are not managed as separate, individual and sequential units, but as a complex entity, amongst which the players may wander and experiment freely. Often a bad or seemingly irrational result may bring the player closer to the final solution, if those are reconsidered and thought over again later, in the possession of the knowledge gained during the game.
"Take a deep breath..." Try to remember: a girl, a chair, a bomb. Just keep... calm. Follow the voice into the depths of your memory. Relax... and search for the darkest memories in the deepest recesses of your mind. Can you find her? The clock is ticking... And this is just a part of the treatment.
Ashen is an action RPG about a wanderer in search of a place to call home. There is no sun and the natural light that exists comes from eruptions that cover the land in ash. This is a world where nothing lasts, no matter how tightly you cling to it.
At its core, Ashen is about forging relationships.
Players can choose to guide those they trust to their camp, encouraging them to rest at the fire and perhaps remain. People you meet out in the world will have unique skills and crafting abilities to bolster your chances of survival.
Together, you might just stand a chance.
You are Darsius, a peaceful man who was sold into slavery to the Mines of Morseph. This changed when an evil invaded the mines and killed everyone... except you. You must journey through the mines of evil to find the mine key which will lead out of the mines of death...and to your freedom.
Steel your nerves for a Korean horror without equal! Step into the shoes of student Hee-Min Lee and brave the terrors of Yeondu High School in a terrifying survival horror game filled with puzzles, secrets and - of course - deadly ghosts.
Don't Knock Twice is a first-person horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.
Explore a grand manor house and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you.
The game is based on the film, Don't Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine).
Minecraft is an open world game that has no specific goals for the player to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game however, there is an achievement system. The gameplay by default is first person, but players have the option to play in third person mode. The core gameplay revolves around breaking and placing blocks. The game world is essentially composed of rough 3D objects—mainly cubes—that are arranged in a fixed grid pattern and represent different materials, such as dirt, stone, various ores, water, and tree trunks. While players can move freely across the world, objects and items can only be placed at fixed locations relative to the grid. Players can gather these material blocks and place them elsewhere, thus allowing for various constructions.
80 / 1003374.0
Welcome to a new world of Danganronpa, and prepare yourself for the biggest, most exhilarating episode yet. Set in a “psycho-cool” environment, a new cast of 16 characters find themselves kidnapped and imprisoned in a school. Inside, some will kill, some will die, and some will be punished. Reimagine what you thought high-stakes, fast-paced investigation was as you investigate twisted murder cases and condemn your new friends to death.