Platforms: Atari 2600
In the game the player pilots a starfighter, with the purpose of destroying a number of enemy ships before they destroy four friendly starbases. Gameplay is presented mostly in first person cockpit view, which is achieved with surprisingly good effect given the 2600's primitive graphics capabilities. The starfighter carries laser weapons, shields, and a faster-than-light drive. The fighter also carries a limited energy supply,... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Gears of War 4
- Quake III Arena
- Killzone 2
- Titanfall 2
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Gears of War
- Mass Effect
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Space Impact Evolution X
- Space Impact 303
- Gears of War 2
- Star Wars: Battlefront