1st Feb, 1984
- Add To
Platforms: Texas Instruments TI-99
This game is a clone of the arcade game Space Zap (Bally Midway, 1980). Up to 4 players can play this game, though not simultaneously (at least not on a TI system without an MBX device). It is unknown if Milton Bradley was planning on releasing a 4 way joystick adapter to allow for all 4 players to play at once, since there were rumors that MB was developing add-ons for the MBX system (such as a foodpad). It would not be su... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- DOOM GTS
- Gal*Gun 2
- Half-Life 3
- Centipede & Millipede
- Shooting Gallery
- Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 2003
- Touhou Danmakufu - Concealed the Conclusion
- Astro Avenger 2
- Carnival King
- Top Shot: Dinosaur Hunter
- Wild West Shootout
- Kobo Deluxe
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
- The Monkey King: The Legend Begins
- Llamatron: 2112
- Hudson Best Collection Vol. 5: Shooting Collection
- Moorhen 3 - The Chicken Chase!