1st Feb, 1984
- Add To
Platforms: Texas Instruments TI-99
This game is a clone of the arcade game Space Zap (Bally Midway, 1980). Up to 4 players can play this game, though not simultaneously (at least not on a TI system without an MBX device). It is unknown if Milton Bradley was planning on releasing a 4 way joystick adapter to allow for all 4 players to play at once, since there were rumors that MB was developing add-ons for the MBX system (such as a foodpad). It would not be su... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Overwatch: Origins Edition
- Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Hot Scramble
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron
- Maze War
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Hardened Edition
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- Overwatch - Collector's Edition
- Half-Life 3
- Shock Troopers
- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
- Terminator Salvation
- Far Cry 5
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Star Wars: Episode I - Battle for Naboo