20 Games Like Sunless Skies(TBA)
"TINY METAL is a military themed turn-based tactics game inspired by Nintendo’s Advanced Wars Series. Simple yet deep gameplay with an engaging story is our goal.
Play as Artemisian Lieutenant, Nathan Gries, as he commands his units to victory against the villainous nation of Zipang. There will be several friends and enemies along the way with varied factions, units, and abilities in the 8-10 hours of single player campaign gameplay. Players will have to carefully consider varying terrain, positioning for attacks, and strategic advancements and defenses.
- Full Controller / Keyboard / Mouse support
- Play 20 campaign missions to follow the story of Lt. Nathan Gries
- Four units with Multiple upgrade options to customize each units
- Select and deploy your unique combination of units to cater for each missions
- Skirmish modes to replay all your favourite maps
- English and Japanese "
Omega Labyrinth is an upcoming roguelike RPG developed by Matrix Software for the Playstation Vita. One of the systems in the game is the Omega Power. The embodiment of womanly strength, Omega Power is power which is stored in your chest – but also amounts to experience points. By gaining Omega Power through defeating monsters in the dungeon you can increase the size of your chest – with a jump in cup size also powering up your abilities. Another important system in the game is the “Faint in Agony Awakening” system, which you can use to strengthen your status and acquire new abilities. By using a “Faint in Agony Aroma” item found in a dungeon, you can excite one of the character and have her experience various delusions. By touching her during these delusions, her Omega Power and status will increase – with sensitive spots differing by character and situation.
You awaken to find the world in ruin, your heart beset with unexplained guilt. A cataclysm has destroyed the cities and empires of men and disfigured the spirit of humanity. In this nightmare, it falls to you to descend a mysterious tower in search of absolution. Battle merciless foes in treacherous dungeons, scour for new items to aid you in your travels, and unlock the secrets of a devastated land. You will find death in the depths, yet learn that death is not the end of the story; in the twisted world of Baroque, it is only the beginning.
Rezrog is a roguelike dungeon crawler with tabletop game aesthetics set in the fantasy world. The goal of the game is to create dynamic and engaging dungeon exploration experience for casual and hardcore players alike. The game’s art style mimics paper board game style, characters made of plastic and placed on plastic chips, while the environment is assembled from cardboard cutouts.
- Unique party mechanic: You have a party of brave heroes at your disposal, each with unique looks and strengths, but only one of them can go on an adventure at a time. If one hero falls prey to the enemy and gets captured, rescue him with another member!
- Tactical turn-based combat: Carefully plan your actions during the combat, conserve your resources and exploit enemy weaknesses.
- No two dungeons are ever the same: Procedurally generated dungeons create a unique experience for each and every player with interesting dungeons, large variety of equipment items and events impacting dungeon exploration.
- Permadeath: Getting your whole party captured means the end of the journey for your daring party of heroes.
- Progress persistence: Leave your legacy to next generations of heroes, even after permadeath, by acquiring and forging precious gems which leave stat points for use in a new game.
- Tabletop aesthetic: Mimics a paper board game style.
- Adventurers to heroes: Share all gear and skills within your team and equip them to suit your playstyle, but do it evenly. If your strongest hero is captured, you face an uphill task.
- Dungeon crawling: Prepare for unforeseen events as you face various dungeon challenges, avoiding traps and lethal encounters.
- Skill system: Skill discovery and upgrade system that allows acquiring and improving skills as you play.
- Boss battles: Challenging boss battles to test your fighting spirit. One wrong move could spell defeat.
- Large world to explore: 100 dungeon levels, 10 different environments.
- 7 character classes to play.
- More than 60 skills that can be upgraded to become even more powerful.
- More than 120 enemies to encounter.
In FTL you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It's a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields?
85 / 1001034.25
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is a roguelike dungeon crawler.
Available as pure ascii or with tile graphics, playable offline or as a web version.
DCSS let's the player create a hero from a large number of races and classes, then sends him off into the dungeon to fetch the Orb of Zot.
While descending through the dungeon, players will encounter a variety of different enemies to kill, sneak around, or even befriend.
The game features very in depth mechanics, comparatively simple controls and poses a very hard but fair challenge.
WARMACHINE: Tactics is a next-generation turn-based tactical game developed with the Unreal 4 engine. Cutting-edge visuals, an immersive world setting, and squad customization features offer a rich multiplayer experience along with an extensive single-player campaign that will appeal to fans of revered tactical games like X-Com: Enemy Unknown and The Valkyria Chronicles.
Developed by lone designer Rich Edwards with music created by legendary chiptune artist Syphus, Pineapple Smash Crew is a fast paced tactical blast-em-up! PSC features tight squad formation shooting, aliens, robots, zombies and grenades- loads and loads of grenades! Level up and choose wisely from an assortment of devastating grenade-launched weaponry... PSC's unique modern-retro flavour will take you back to the classics of old then smash you back into the present with a 'ka-boom!'
NetHack is a single-player roguelike video game originally released in 1987 with ASCII graphics. The player chooses a character race and class; their mission is to retrieve the Amulet of Yendor in a randomly generated dungeon. The game, although very old is still being enjoyed by a niche of players, see https://nethackwiki.com/wiki/NetHack#Why_do_people_like_NetHack.3F
88 / 10064.4
Telengard is an earlier example of a "dungeon crawler" role-playing game--albeit with a top-down view- with either real time movement (DOS version) or turn-based movement and turn based combat. Telengard is also played in real time, which means that monsters can attack even when the player's character is not moving.
The player controls a single adventurer, selecting randomly-rolled sets of attributes: Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Constitution, Dexterity, and Charisma. The vast Telengard dungeon consists of 50 levels down and 200 by 200 rooms each level. Experience is awarded not only for defeating enemies, but also for finding treasure. When the player character gains a level, their attributes increase, and they gain the ability to cast higher-leveled spells.
Treasure chests appear randomly in the dungeon. There are also specific features such as altars, thrones, fountains, etc. that the adventurer can discover which may have various effects on the character, whether being either positive or negative. Some creatures will befriend the player, sometimes providing the player with an item and/or healing them, provided the player's Charisma is high enough.