Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
5th Aug, 1995
- Add To
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island or simply Yoshi's Island, known in Japan as Super Mario: Yoshi Island (Japanese: スーパーマリオ ヨッシーアイランド Hepburn: Sūpā Mario: Yosshī Airando?), is a 1995 platform video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Acting as a prequel to 1990's Super Mario World, the game casts players as Yoshi as he escorts Baby Mario through 48 levels in order to reunite h... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 68
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters
- Sonic Mania
- Super Mario 3D World
- Sonic Forces
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- The Last Guardian
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Super Mario Land
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Splatoon 2
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Rise & Shine
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!