Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
5th Aug, 1995
- Add To
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island or simply Yoshi's Island, known in Japan as Super Mario: Yoshi Island (Japanese: スーパーマリオ ヨッシーアイランド Hepburn: Sūpā Mario: Yosshī Airando?), is a 1995 platform video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Acting as a prequel to 1990's Super Mario World, the game casts players as Yoshi as he escorts Baby Mario through 48 levels in order to reunite h... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 50
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Rayman Legends
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario Land
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Super Mario 64
- Sonic Mania
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
- Skylanders: Imaginators
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3