Play as Corey, a gutsy kid who accidentally finds himself caught in a most unexpected adventure to save the galaxy. Helped by a clumsy extraterrestrial robot named Robby, and armed with a mysterious device called ‘The Power Grasp’, Corey must defend the Earth from the spreading evil forces of General Mok. He will need to fight (and jump) his way through deadly environments, hordes of monsters, and other hazardous traps to free occupied planets from the tyranny of his enemy’s lieutenants.
‘The Power Grasp’ grants Corey superhuman powers, allowing him to merge with other lifeforms and become one of the many forms of Super Mighty Power Man!
* Experience a 2D action-platformer in the purest NES form without sacrificing any of today’s technological advancements.
* Ability to switch between 8 different suits and master their respective weapons and abilities!
* Excellent responsive controls to test your skills in different environments filled with traps and enemies!
* Cool gameplay elements and level design!
* True 8-bit NES aesthetic featuring colorful sprites and backgrounds!
* Cute and appealing cast of characters introduced via short, humorous cinematics.
* Encounter with countless different creatures and defeat giant bosses!
* Levels packed with secrets, alternative paths and items to collect!
* Complete the full collection and the various objectives to unlock new features.
* Awesome NES chiptune soundtracks with cool melodies and catchy rhythms!
* Full support of all type of controllers and customizable personal settings.