Super Smash T.V.
1st Mar, 1992
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Smash TV is a 1990 arcade game created by Eugene Jarvis and Mark Turmell for Williams. It is a dual-stick shooter in the same vein as its predecessor, Robotron: 2084 (also produced by Jarvis). As in the previous game, players battle waves of enemies by using guns. The plot of Smash TV revolves around a futuristic game show in which players compete for various prizes as well as their lives. Home versions were developed for ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- DOOM GTS
- Gal*Gun 2
- Half-Life 3
- Centipede & Millipede
- Shooting Gallery
- Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 2003
- Touhou Danmakufu - Concealed the Conclusion
- Astro Avenger 2
- Carnival King
- Top Shot: Dinosaur Hunter
- Wild West Shootout
- Kobo Deluxe
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
- The Monkey King: The Legend Begins
- Llamatron: 2112
- Hudson Best Collection Vol. 5: Shooting Collection
- Moorhen 3 - The Chicken Chase!