Super Smash T.V.
1st Mar, 1992
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Smash TV is a 1990 arcade game created by Eugene Jarvis and Mark Turmell for Williams. It is a dual-stick shooter in the same vein as its predecessor, Robotron: 2084 (also produced by Jarvis). As in the previous game, players battle waves of enemies by using guns. The plot of Smash TV revolves around a futuristic game show in which players compete for various prizes as well as their lives. Home versions were developed for ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Splatoon 2
- Borderlands 3
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Far Cry 2
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
- Touhou 13 Ten Desires
- Duck Hunt
- Battlefield 2142
- Far Cry 5
- America's Army: Proving Grounds
- Gears of War 4
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 2003
- Touhou Danmakufu - Concealed the Conclusion