1st Oct, 1982
Swordquest is an unfinished series of video games produced by Atari, Inc. in the 1980s as part of a contest, consisting of three finished games and a planned but never released fourth game. All of the games came with a comic book that explained the plot, as well as containing part of the solution to a major puzzle that had to be solved to win the c... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Sonic Mania
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Sea of Thieves
- Paper Mario Color Splash
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
- Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War
- Prince of Persia
- The Last Guardian
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Batman Arkham VR
There are currently no topics in this forum.