20 Games Like Tangled Up!()
You play a strange fragile flightless bird, who has been gone for too long and now wants to go home to its mate, which is far away.
However for unknown reasons, enemies are being lured and attracted the bird. The flightless bird needs to run and jump over many enemies and obstacles on its journey home to your mate. The bird trek is long and full of danger.
Can you help the bird to get home to your mate?
This game was heavily inspired by the classic game Snokie, which appeared on the Commodore 64 and Atari 800 back in the ’80s. While much of the basic gameplay is similar, the graphics, music and sound has been enhanced considerably and there are many newer enemy types.
GENIUS GREEDY MOUSE is a clay based puzzle game featuring a host of fun and challenging levels.
Are you a Genius Greedy Mouse?
You are a mouse, a very, very hungry mouse, living in a large underground world. Luckily, your world is filled with the delightful cheeses that you so desire. If only you could just reach out and eat to your hearts content.
Unfortunately, the life of a mouse is not quite so simple. The cheese is not easy to obtain and many traps and puzzles will hamper your endeavours. Using all your cunning mouse skills, like all crafty mice can, you must find your way to the cleverly located cheeses. Can you eat all the cheeses ‘Greedy Mouse’?
The game plays through a variety of themed levels, encompassing both ingenious puzzles, and amusing diversions. Each level is played a move at a time, giving the player time to plan ahead and oversee the result, step by step. Play as fast or as careful as suits.
60 / 10003.0
Orczz is a fantasy tower defense game set in the fantasy Kingdom of Whiteleaf, famous for its delicious honey wine – the mead.
The player controls the Knight Order of the Mug, protectors of Whiteleaf and the mead, who are once again called to defend the land against an invading horde of orcs.
The game features a story driven campaign with 6 different areas, minigames, achievements and 40 different units.
- No flying cows in the final version.
- More alcohol than you can shake a beer mug at.
- 40+ different units - and half of them are green.
- Great minigames - watch out for anvils!
- Superior graphics - forget ugly 3D, we're ugly in 2D.
- Adorably violent - fun for all the family.
- Child-friendly (yes, even the bits with booze!)
Impossiball is a love letter to one of the original video games: Pong! We have taken the simple bat-and-ball idea and given it a 21st century makeover. There are three game modes:
1. Impossiball - 500 balls instead of 1! Power-ups change the gameplay and you can rotate your shp for fine control over how each ball bounces.
2. Dodgeball - Your aim is to avoid the balls but they are getting bigger and faster. You score points when your opponent hits a ball.
3. Loneball - The classic Pong mode BUT with an 80's retro vibe including neon lighting and a chiptune soundtrack!
You can play against the AI or, for the most fun, challenge a friend and let the shouting commence!
The game was created in Unity and is currently in Early Access on Steam.