1st Aug, 1999
Tanktics was a game developed by DMA Design in 1999 for the PC. It was published by Interplay. The objective of the game is to progress through four time periods, building and controlling tanks from that period to fight the "evil black tanks" from a more advanced period. Notably, tanks are constructed by hand out of parts, which are randomly const... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- DOTA 2
- Pokémon GO
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Battlefield 1
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Riders of Icarus
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
There are currently no topics in this forum.