1st Sep, 1994
David A. Palmer Productions
- Add To
Platforms: Game Boy
A platformer game where you play as Loony Toon's Tasmanian Devil. You run jump and spin through each level collecting points and avoiding enemies before the timer runs out. Some power ups such as extra life and spin attack tokens are provided. The game featured 5 levels and an end boss fight. Losing all lives and continues means you must restart the game.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Crash Bandicoot
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Meat Boy
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Rayman Legends
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario Land
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!