Microcomputer Games, Inc.
- Add To
Genre: Role-playing (RPG)
Telengard is an earlier example of a "dungeon crawler" role-playing game--albeit with a top-down view- with either real time movement (DOS version) or turn-based movement and turn based combat. Telengard is also played in real time, which means that monsters can attack even when the player's character is not moving. The player controls a single adventurer, selecting randomly-rolled sets of attributes: Strength, Intelligence... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows Of Amn
- Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Wild Terra
- Guild Wars 2
- Baldur's Gate
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Tears of Avia
- Lineage 2
- Albion Online
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
- Final fantasy XIV
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- The Witcher
- The Legend of Queen Opala
- Oriental Blue
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Fae Tactics