Tempest is a 1981 arcade game by Atari Inc., designed and programmed by Dave Theurer. It takes place on a three-dimensional surface, sometimes wrapped into a tube, which is viewed from one end and is divided into a dozen or more segments or lanes. The player controls a claw-shaped spaceship (named Blaster) that crawls along the near edge of the playfield, moving from segment to segment. Tempest was one of the first games to us... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Far Cry: Primal
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Rez Infinite
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
- Battlefield 1
- RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
- Team Fortress 2
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
- Dishonored 2
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Crackdown 3
- Killing Floor 2
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Halo: Combat Evolved
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2