Temple of Apshai
1st Aug, 1979
Automated Simulations, Inc.
- Add To
Genre: Role-playing (RPG)
Temple of Apshai is a dungeon crawl role-playing video game developed and published by Automated Simulations (later renamed to Epyx) in 1979. It is considered one of the first graphical role-playing games for home computers, predating even the commercial release of Richard Garriott's Akalabeth: World of Doom. It was an enormous success for its era, selling 30,000 copies by June 30, 1982 and remaining a best-seller for at least... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Baldur's Gate
- Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
- Guild Wars 2
- Wild Terra
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Neverwinter Nights
- Shakes and Fidget
- Gwent: The Witcher Card Game
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Albion Online
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
- Lords of the Fallen
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows Of Amn