Time until Temple of Apshai release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released in North America [NA] on TRS-80
Temple of Apshai
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
|North America [NA]||TRS-80|
|North America [NA]||Commodore PET|
|North America [NA]||Apple II|
|North America [NA]||Atari 8-bit|
|North America [NA]||PC DOS|
|North America [NA]||Commodore C64/128|
|North America [NA]||Commodore VIC-20|
Temple of Apshai is a dungeon crawl role-playing video game developed and published by Automated Simulations (later renamed to Epyx) in 1979. It is considered one of the first graphical role-playing games for home computers, predating even the commercial release of Richard Garriott's Akalabeth: World of Doom. It was an enormous success for its era, selling 30,000 copies by June 30, 1982 and remaining a best-seller for at least four years.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Special Edition
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- Albion Online
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
- Oriental Blue
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
- The Elder Scrolls VI
- EGGLIA: Legend of the Redcap Offline
- Tears of Avia
- Wild Terra
- God Eater 3
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis
- Battleheart 2
- ANIMA: GATE OF MEMORIES - THE NAMELESS CHRONICLES
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- Aion: The Tower of Eternity
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
- On the Rain-Slick: Precipice of Darkness - Episode Three