Time until Temple of Apshai release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released in North America [NA] on TRS-80
Temple of Apshai
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
|North America [NA]||TRS-80|
|North America [NA]||Commodore PET|
|North America [NA]||Apple II|
|North America [NA]||Atari 8-bit|
|North America [NA]||PC DOS|
|North America [NA]||Commodore C64/128|
|North America [NA]||Commodore VIC-20|
Temple of Apshai is a dungeon crawl role-playing video game developed and published by Automated Simulations (later renamed to Epyx) in 1979. It is considered one of the first graphical role-playing games for home computers, predating even the commercial release of Richard Garriott's Akalabeth: World of Doom. It was an enormous success for its era, selling 30,000 copies by June 30, 1982 and remaining a best-seller for at least four years.
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
- Dragalia Lost
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Special Edition
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- Shadows: Awakening
- Lineage II Classic
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- EGGLIA: Legend of the Redcap Offline
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
- WORK x WORK
- The Elder Scrolls VI
- Albion Online
- Oriental Blue
- Torchlight Frontiers
- ANIMA: GATE OF MEMORIES - THE NAMELESS CHRONICLES
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
- Tears of Avia
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- God Eater 3