13th Nov, 1998
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo 64
Tetris 64 is a puzzle game for the Nintendo 64. It was released only in Japan in 1998 despite the whole game being in English. It is the only Nintendo 64 game that can make use of the Nintendo 64's bio-sensor which was included with the game.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Digging Jim
- Kobayashi Hitomi no Hold Up
- House of Caravan
- All New World of Lemmings
- The Room: Old Sins
- Rune Stones Quest 2
- Rush Hour
- Smart Logic Games:Toddler Kids & Baby Learning App
- Cars & Vehicles Puzzle Game for toddlers HD
- sugar, sugar
- Sorter - Toddler & Baby Educational Learning Games
- Little Children's Educational Swanky Alphabet Puzzle Game
- Dinosaur Games: Puzzle for Kids & Toddlers
- Smart Baby Sorter HD
- Smart Baby Shapes
- Smart Baby Sorter 2
- Kids ABC Games: Toddler Boys & Girls Learning