20 Games Like The Alcor Trivia Pro Classic Star Trek (Star-Log I)(TBA)
Askutron is a trivia game for up to 8 players that can be played with gamepads and/or mobile devices featuring fully voiced questions.
In this family-friendly party game you can play thousands of trivia questions in 21 categories with up to 7 friends! You can also find more questions on Steam Workshop, or simply create your own quiz!
Questions are read out aloud by our robotic host, Askutron, in any of 18 supported languages including English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, and even Japanese! Out of the box the game includes questions in English and German only.
Play through several different quiz rounds to earn points. In standard mode a short poll decides which category to play for each round whereas themed quizzes only contain questions about one topic.
* 10,000+ trivia questions fully voiced in English and German
* 21 categories such as movies, entertainment, science and nature
* 5 different quiz round types including a team mode, more to come
* Local and online multiplayer with up to 8 gamepads and mobile devices
* Single-player mode: play against a bot trained by all Askutron players
* Choose between various avatars and buzzer sounds
* Steam Cloud support for synchronizing your profiles and custom quizzes
* Play on Windows, Mac and Linux / SteamOS
Make Your Own Quiz
* Create your own quizzes with the included quiz editor
* Play quizzes of other players and share your own via Steam Workshop
* Even user-generated questions are read out aloud in up to 18 languages
Counting Cafe is an educational game based on the popular children's show Sesame Street. The player controls Grover, working as a waiter at a restaurant, where Mr. Johnson appears and orders various items. The player must take Grover into the kitchen, collect the items ordered, and return to Mr. Johnson's table, where he will reward the player with a star if the order is correct. If the player picks up the wrong items, they can be taken to Cookie Monster at the back of the restaurant, who will eat them and clear Grover's tray.
A Year at Pooh Corner is a Sega Pico game based on the Winnie the Pooh franchise. In Japan it is known as Pooh-san to Tanoshii Nakama-tachi.
This is likely the most common game for the system, having been bundled with Pico console from launch in non-Japanese territories.
Kanji training game.
In this educational game, you should help Snap Dragon, accompanied by his friend Teddy Bear, to make his photo album. Choosing one of the six locations (bathroom, underwater, farm, camping, bedroom, space), you should sort several items (4-10) on the screen and make a shot to add new photos to an album. Animation of movable items and characters is present, entertaining the kid play.
The Coloring Book with the 12 images available to paint is present also on another side of the game. During the painting, the image may be printed.