The Battle of Olympus
23rd Mar, 1988
The Battle For Olympus was developed by Infinity and Radical Entertainment for the Nintendo Entertainment System and Nintendo GameBoy. It was released in 1988, the year after Zelda II was released. The game borrowed many concepts from the popular Zelda game, utilizing various special weapons and tools as the game progresses.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Last Guardian
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Far Cry: Primal
- Disney's Aladdin
- The isle
- Final Fantasy XV
- Assassin's Creed III
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- Dishonored 2
- Watch Dogs 2
- Gravity Rush Remastered
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
- Assassin’s Creed: Liberation HD