The Battle of Olympus
23rd Mar, 1988
The Battle For Olympus was developed by Infinity and Radical Entertainment for the Nintendo Entertainment System and Nintendo GameBoy. It was released in 1988, the year after Zelda II was released. The game borrowed many concepts from the popular Zelda game, utilizing various special weapons and tools as the game progresses.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- The Last Guardian
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Far Cry: Primal
- Gravity Rush 2
- Super Mario World
- Don't Knock Twice
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Assassin's Creed II
- Super Mario Run
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- Assassin's Creed III
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony