20 Games Like The Great Fire of London()
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution. Start your company in the 70s. Invent until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, upgrade your infrastructure and handle your marketing! Promote games, rule the global market and become an immortal!
Two small classics from Clarus Victoria published in 2013, Stone Age and Bronze Age, are now available on Steam! Manage an ancient tribe in the African Savannah, build the first city in the Fertile Crescent, guide your people across prehistory and lead them to Victory!
East India Company did not originally have pirates as a playable faction as we wanted to concentrate on the actual companies. However, we received an incredible amount of feedback from people who told us how much they would love to play as pirates.
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
Academia : School Simulator is a management game that lets you design, construct, and manage the high school of your dreams! As the school Principal, watch your students as they get bullied, find love, flunk exams, and basically just try to get through the roller-coaster ride that is high school. Will you offer the best teachers and facilities or cheap out and build giant classrooms with a 1:100 student to teacher ratio? It's all up to you!
Vestige of the Past is a an open world game in which you are exploring an immersive world of alternative presence and trying to survive in an almost familiar but oddly different place. What is behind that contrast between what your eyes are telling you and your gut feeling? Well you will have more pressing matters to worry about at the beginning.
First you will need to learn how to survive and make decisions that you might not be proud of. Or perhaps you will take such decisions you won’t need to be secretive about. It’s all up to you. Either way, you will be the one who will have to deal with the consequences.
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
Henry Townshend is a man living in a small apartment in South Ashfield, a neighboring town of the infamous Silent Hill. On one strange night, Henry has a terrible nightmare, with recurring events: his phone is dead, his windows are sealed, and his neighbors can't hear him. He looks at his door, only to see it is blocked by several thick metal chains. A note is pinned to the door: "Don't go out!" It is signed only by a man named Walter. Henry explores his apartment, trying to figure out what is happening, when he spots a giant hole in the wall of his bathroom. Henry goes through the hole, only to find a portal which leads him to alternate dimensions. Hopefully, Henry will find out the truth about his apartment, Room 302, and live.
79 / 100483.95
Hitman GO is a simple to play, but difficult to master turn-based strategy game set in a stunning interpretation of the Hitman universe. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations.
This award-winning, beautifully rendered diorama-style turn-based strategy game focuses on forward thinking to progress through challenging levels and stylish freeze frame environments, to challenge even the most accomplished Hitman fan.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
○ Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
○ Beautiful scale model-style visuals
○ Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
○ Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
○ Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviors
○ Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
In 30 days, help is coming...
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall.
Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
The dark is no place to be alone. After a beautiful show of summer fireworks, two young girls begin to make their way home. However, a mysterious attacker separates them, and both must brave the haunting night filled with unspeakable terrors and survive the darkness.
The Last Stand: Dead Zone brings RPG, Action and Strategy to the zombie apocalypse.
Load out your team and run real-time missions to gather weapons, gear, construction materials and supplies in locations across the Dead Zone all while holding off the horde. With 30,000+ items available there's plenty of ways to dispatch the walking dead.
BUILD YOUR COMPOUND
Build and defend your compound to protect you from the infected and human raiders. Set up barricades and traps to hold the hordes at bay. Your survival depends on it.
ASSEMBLE YOUR SURVIVORS
Attract new survivors, decide their role then equip them to help you survive. Select from a number of classes including Fighters, Engineers, Medics, Scavengers and Recon. Each role is important and will affect your chances of survival.
LOOT AND CRAFTING!
Loot or craft over 30,000 weapon and gear items in real time missions across the city. Gather schematics for weapons and gear through scavenging or trade.
ALLIANCES AND RAIDING
Raid other players for precious resources or help them with construction. Join an alliance and secure your position in the Dead Zone!