The King of Fighters XIV
23rd Aug, 2016
Game visuals have evolved into 3D graphics, however "KOF XIV" keeps the classic 2D gameplay and "3-on-3 TEAM BATTLE" game system that has made the series such a big success over the years.
The first chapter of a brand new "KOF Saga", which welcomes a plethora of returning characters as well as newcomers, now begins!
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- Injustice 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Mortal Kombat X
- Killer Instinct
- Nidhogg 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
- Super Mario World
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Tanki Online
There are currently no topics in this forum.