THE KUNG FU
21st Dec, 1987
- Add To
Platforms: TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine
The object of the game is to walk through each stage while throwing punches and kicks at enemies and objects, which also can be done in midair. There are four stages which are broken down into three stages each, for a total of twelve stages. When Wang gets knocked out, the game starts over at the beginning of the stage in which he got knocked out. Players can memorize the object/enemy pattern in order to get through the stage ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Blade Arcus Rebellion from Shining
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- The King of Fighters '99: Millennium Battle
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
- Ben 10: Battle Ready
- Jump Force: Deluxe Edition
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
- Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers
- SAMURAI SHODOWN
- SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos
- One Piece: Grand Battle! Rush
- Blade Arcus from Shining
- Dead or Alive 6
- Soul Edge Vs. Samurai Spirits
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Redeemer: Enhanced Edition
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
- Kill la Kill the Game: If