THE KUNG FU
21st Dec, 1987
- Add To
Platforms: TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine
The object of the game is to walk through each stage while throwing punches and kicks at enemies and objects, which also can be done in midair. There are four stages which are broken down into three stages each, for a total of twelve stages. When Wang gets knocked out, the game starts over at the beginning of the stage in which he got knocked out. Players can memorize the object/enemy pattern in order to get through the stage ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dead or Alive 6
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Projectile Fighter
- TOUHOU SKY ARENA MATSURI CLIMAX
- ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN IV
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY SPECIAL
- ACA NEOGEO WORLD HEROES 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '96
- ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE 2
- The Bread Pub Brawlers
- Skullgirls Encore
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
- ADK Damashii