20 Games Like The Lords of the Earth Flame()
TOTEM - Action RPG with a pretty, detailed pixel-art. In this game you will become the only hope for the salvation of mankind. Mysterious horrifying evil corrupts the forest and its inhabitants. You need to find out what’s hidden behind all these nightmares. Gradually, the hero discovers that the looming threat can be defeated, but to achieve this hero must be much more stronger. How to do it? Crush them all! Make them regret for what they did.
30 / 10001.5
Calcu-Late is a story about a boy named James that needs to participate in a godly Olympics tournament as a representative for the goddess of mathematics, Seshat. The tournament will grant the participant a wish that they stated before the tournament starts. James is going to take a final math exam in his school, but he forgot to study for it. His wish is just to pass the math exam.
40 / 10002.0
At long last, the works of H.P. Lovecraft meet the medium of RPG in a spectacle of light and sound befitting an old western. Only this is set in New England. Meet interesting people! See astounding wonders! Enslave humanity! Go on one date side quest in a game subtitled a dating simulator!
- Quirky 2D art with photography backdrops. Like the theme of sanity in all of Lovecraft's works, the art changes - sometimes drastically based on where you are in the game, who you are talking to, and what you are doing.
- Time management is also a factor, as some areas only open up at certain times, and you may find yourself unable to train everyone you want before the final invasion of Innsmouth.
- A SILENT PROTAGONIST. REVOLUTIONARY.
- Fully voiced cast of 60+ characters!
- Four central hub areas
- Whale Jesus (but only in the most awesome of playthroughs)
- Use your wits to engage in battles where words are sharper than swords or other things that hurt people in reality! Because NOBODY has EVER done conversation-based combat before!
- Recruit a party of THOUSANDS (if thousands meant six), ranging from Deep Ones to Night Gaunts, all staples of the Lovecraft mythos! Find hidden army squads and party members to further puff up your ranks!
- Do things that relate to other things and provide consequences of choice! We totally have more than three differently colored endings! We swear! (At least five! One is even pink!)
And no, it's not a Cthulhu Dating Simulator. Honestly.
50 / 10022.5
City of Chains is a dark sci-fi RPG set in a dystopian city. Take control of a small group of escaped fugitives and lead them to their freedom. Decide whether to fight head on or to avoid combat, to help others or to go your own way, to show mercy or to kill. Your actions could affect the fate of the city.
80 / 10004.0
Getting away with murder has never been easy. These three members of a proud and noble family are separated by five centuries, but have in common a vengeful and murderous intent.
Plans must be formed, blood must be spilled and evidence must be planted ...
80 / 10004.0
Terra Incognita is a classic role playing game.
The world of Terra is slowly falling into chaos. A great war is coming and It's time to take up arms against a corrupt royal family. You must travel across this huge world and unite the nations of Terra, recruiting comrades along the way.
60 / 10003.0
Hiiro is a 2D platform game focused on ambient exploration and puzzle solving. Discover a grand world filled with mysterious artifacts and forgotten ruins. Become immersed in relaxing gameplay and meditative music. Remain observant as you unravel an explanation for your solitude.