The Lurking Horror
- Add To
The Lurking Horror is an interactive fiction game released by Infocom in 1987. The game was written by Dave Lebling and inspired by the horror fiction writings of H. P. Lovecraft (including his Cthulhu Mythos). Like most of Infocom's games, it was released for several platforms simultaneously thanks to the Z-machine. The original release included versions for DOS, the Apple II, Atari ST, Atari 8-bit family and Commodore 64.... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- House of Caravan
- Don't Knock Twice
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
- Seeking Evil: The Wendigo
- Allison Road
- Vampire the Masquerade: We Eat Blood
- Twins of the Pasture
- Voodoo Island
- Haunting Ground
- Outcast: Second Contact
- The Last Journey
- Unforgiving - A Northern Hymn
- Elisa: Seduce the Innkeeper
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard - Gold Edition