The Moon Sliver
2nd Sep, 2014
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
The Moon Sliver is a short narrative-focused non-linear exploration game, with elements of horror. It features a unique narrative mechanic that blurs the line between story and exploration, where interacting with objects and even simply moving around will reveal fragments of narration. As you piece these fragments together, a story of guilt, loneliness, and faith begins to take shape. And it becomes increasingly obvious tha... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Robinson: The Journey
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
- Sea of Thieves
- Yesterday Origins
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Colossal Cave Adventure
- Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame
- Project Elea
- Here They Lie
- Syberia 3
- The Last Guardian
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour