The Moon Sliver
2nd Sep, 2014
- Add To
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
The Moon Sliver is a short narrative-focused non-linear exploration game, with elements of horror. It features a unique narrative mechanic that blurs the line between story and exploration, where interacting with objects and even simply moving around will reveal fragments of narration. As you piece these fragments together, a story of guilt, loneliness, and faith begins to take shape. And it becomes increasingly obvious that s... Read More
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Mind Snares: Alice's Journey
- Left in the Dark: No One on Board
- Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope
- Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween
- Ferrum's Secrets: where is grandpa?
- Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
- CAT Interstellar
- Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness
- Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond
- 9 Clues 2: The Ward
- Dark Arcana: The Carnival
- The Secret Order 2. Masked Intent
- Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
- Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova