The Moon Sliver
2nd Sep, 2014
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
The Moon Sliver is a short narrative-focused non-linear exploration game, with elements of horror. It features a unique narrative mechanic that blurs the line between story and exploration, where interacting with objects and even simply moving around will reveal fragments of narration. As you piece these fragments together, a story of guilt, loneliness, and faith begins to take shape. And it becomes increasingly obvious tha... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Only If
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
- Project Elea
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Sea of Thieves
- Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame
- Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
- Syberia 3
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- Monster Loves You!
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- Gravity Rush 2
- Robinson: The Journey