31st Dec, 1994
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
The Shadow was once a vicious criminal captured by a mystic and taught the powers of the mind. He became the nemesis of evil. Now, donning his sweeping cape and disguise, The Shadow takes on his most dangerous foe yet; the last descendant of the great Genghis Khan. Join the fight and with your help, The Shadow will be victorious. The Shadow was a canceled SNES game published by Ocean. It is based in the film of the sa... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Female Warrior Mancas: Troll and The Princess Chained
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Game de Gaburincho!!
- My Hero Academia: Battle for All
- Devil May Cry 5
- Rise of Incarnates
- Paperbound Brawlers
- Ben 10: Battle Ready
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Ultraman Fighting Evolution 2
- Marvel's Spider-Man
- Miko Kanna Noukin Taimaki
- Weekly Shonen Jump Jikkyou Janjan Stadium
- Blast Out
- I Am The Hero
- Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger
- Freddy Hardest in Manhattan South
- Ultraman: The Ultimate Fighting
- Blade Arcus Rebellion from Shining