The Way Things Work
- Add To
The Way Things Work is an educational science game, developed and published by DK Multimedia in 1994. It explains how numerous inventions work using exploded diagrams and videos, often involving woolly mammoths.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Not yet released
Critic Score Unavailable
- My First Amazing World Explorer
- Grandpa's Workshop
- KonoSuba2: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment of this Greedy Game!
- Mind Games
- PC Building Simulator
- Home Babysitter
- Hello Kitty: Happy Happy Family
- Let's Draw!
- Reader Rabbit 1
- SAT Prep Writing 2008
- States & Capitals
- Musical Zoo
- The IBM BASIC Quiz
- The Magic School Bus Explores the Human Body
- Phonics de Minitsuku
- Avery Cardoza's Casino 2000
- SAT Prep Math 2008
- Gekisō Sentai Carranger - Tatakae! Hiragana Racer
- Fun School 3: for 5 to 7 Year Olds