Time until The Way Things Work release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
The Way Things Work is an educational science game, developed and published by DK Multimedia in 1994. It explains how numerous inventions work using exploded diagrams and videos, often involving woolly mammoths.
- PC Building Simulator
- Grandpa's Workshop
- Rick Ribbit in Ark Noodle's Math Challenge
- KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment of this Greedy Game!
- Home Babysitter
- Hello Kitty: Happy Happy Family
- Let's Draw!
- Reader Rabbit 1
- SAT Prep Writing 2008
- States & Capitals
- Musical Zoo
- The IBM BASIC Quiz
- The Magic School Bus Explores the Human Body
- Phonics de Minitsuku
- Avery Cardoza's Casino 2000
- SAT Prep Math 2008