A choices-matter game on a world of fables, where the fables we all know live peacefully.
Is that so?
With a series of murders, the city slowly starts to reveal the filthy place it is.
- -Great use of references (Every fable has a very different reality that the books. "Happily even after" becomes: "Divorced independent woman". "Rich" becomes poor)
- - Great and unexpected history.
- - Emotional moments
- - Not so impactul choices (Most of them only changes dialogues)
- - Bad background visuals (On my opinion, it's ugly. Most of scenarios are grey and brown. And have some purple and blue lights)
- - Bad characters (I related to only some of them. Like big bad wolf and Snow. But most of citizens are evil, uninteresting and with a design to make us to hate them. Because the game wants to pass a "filthy city" impression)