30th Mar, 2000
- Add To
Theocracy is a real-time strategy game for the PC developed by Philos Laboratories and published by Ubisoft in 2000. The game takes place in Mexico and Central America in the 15th century. The player controls a tribe in this region, and has 100 years to prepare for a Spanish invasion by expanding their territory across the Central American map, by conquest, or by allying and trading with other tribes.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Age of Empires IV
- Total War: Arena
- Sudden Strike 4
- East India Company: Pirate Bay
- Life is Feudal: Forest Village
- Anno 1800
- The Bloody 1'st | WWII FPS/RTS Hybrid
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
- Ancient Wars: Sparta
- The Settlers II - Gold Edition
- Codename: Panzers - Phase One
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Commandos 5
- Server Tycoon
- Age of Empires
- Startup Company
- Homeworld: Remastered Collection