30th Mar, 2000
- Add To
Theocracy is a real-time strategy game for the PC developed by Philos Laboratories and published by Ubisoft in 2000. The game takes place in Mexico and Central America in the 15th century. The player controls a tribe in this region, and has 100 years to prepare for a Spanish invasion by expanding their territory across the Central American map, by conquest, or by allying and trading with other tribes.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Age of Empires IV
- Bad North
- Anno 1800
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
- East India Company: Pirate Bay
- Medieval Kingdom Wars
- Life is Feudal: Forest Village
- Ancestors Legacy
- Clicker Guild
- StarDrive 2
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- The Settlers: Rise of an Empire
- Age of Empires
- Sudden Strike 4
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
- Commandos 5
- Homeworld: Remastered Collection