30th Mar, 2000
- Add To
Genre: Real Time Strategy (RTS)
Theocracy is a real-time strategy game for the PC developed by Philos Laboratories and published by Ubisoft in 2000. The game takes place in Mexico and Central America in the 15th century. The player controls a tribe in this region, and has 100 years to prepare for a Spanish invasion by expanding their territory across the Central American map, by conquest, or by allying and trading with other tribes.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Rise of Nations
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
- East India Company: Pirate Bay
- Ancient Wars: Sparta
- The Settlers: Kingdoms of Anteria
- Sudden Strike 4
- Total War: Arena
- Empire Earth
- Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
- Age of Empires IV
- Age of Empires
- Codename: Panzers - Phase One
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
- Call of Duty
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
- The Bloody 1'st | WWII FPS/RTS Hybrid
- Imperivm III: Great Battles of Rome