30th Mar, 2000
- Add To
Genre: Real Time Strategy (RTS)
Theocracy is a real-time strategy game for the PC developed by Philos Laboratories and published by Ubisoft in 2000. The game takes place in Mexico and Central America in the 15th century. The player controls a tribe in this region, and has 100 years to prepare for a Spanish invasion by expanding their territory across the Central American map, by conquest, or by allying and trading with other tribes.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Rise of Nations
- Total War: Arena
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
- Ancient Wars: Sparta
- The Settlers: Kingdoms of Anteria
- East India Company: Pirate Bay
- Company of Heroes 2
- Anno 1404: Venice
- No Man's Land
- Hearts of Iron IV
- Cossacks 3
- Battalion 1944
- Age of Empires
- Codename: Panzers - Phase One
- Stronghold Crusader
- Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
- Imperivm III: Great Battles of Rome
- Total War: Rome II
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III - Limited Edition