30th Mar, 2000
- Add To
Genre: Real Time Strategy (RTS)
Theocracy is a real-time strategy game for the PC developed by Philos Laboratories and published by Ubisoft in 2000. The game takes place in Mexico and Central America in the 15th century. The player controls a tribe in this region, and has 100 years to prepare for a Spanish invasion by expanding their territory across the Central American map, by conquest, or by allying and trading with other tribes.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Total War: Arena
- Rise of Nations
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
- Ancient Wars: Sparta
- The Settlers: Kingdoms of Anteria
- Cossacks 3
- Total War: Rome II
- Age of Empires III
- Hearts of Iron IV
- Company of Heroes 2
- Age of Empires
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III - Collector's Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III - Limited Edition
- Total War: Attila
- Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
- Stronghold Crusader
- Gunboat: River Combat Simulation
- Anno 1404: Venice
- Age of Mythology