30th Mar, 2000
- Add To
Theocracy is a real-time strategy game for the PC developed by Philos Laboratories and published by Ubisoft in 2000. The game takes place in Mexico and Central America in the 15th century. The player controls a tribe in this region, and has 100 years to prepare for a Spanish invasion by expanding their territory across the Central American map, by conquest, or by allying and trading with other tribes.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Age of Empires IV
- Bad North
- Anno 1800
- Medieval Kingdom Wars
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
- East India Company: Pirate Bay
- Life is Feudal: Forest Village
- The Settlers: Rise of an Empire
- Ancestors Legacy
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Clicker Guild
- StarDrive 2
- Ancient Cities
- Homeworld: Remastered Collection
- Commandos 5
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
- Real Warfare 1242