They Stole a Million
They Stole a Million is a strategy computer game released by Ariolasoft in 1986. The objective of the game is to plan robberies and execute the crime. The player first purchases blueprints of the house where the soon-to-be-stolen object is kept. Then several specialists can be hired which disable alarms, open locks or drive the getaway car. The planning stage allows the player to set waypoints, actions and the times at which ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
- Commandos 5
- Payday 2
- The Clue!
- Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
- Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
- The Sting!
- Commandos 2: Men of Courage
- Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
- Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
- RIOT - Civil Unrest
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Microsoft Spider Solitaire
- Youtubers Life
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City