20 Games Like Thomas and Friends: Engines Working Together(TBA)
My First Amazing World Explorer is an educational travel game, developed and published by DK Multimedia. It functions both as a virtual atlas and as an exploration tool. The player travels the world, collecting stamps from every country visited, whilst learning about different nations.
James has derailed and it's up to Thomas and all of his friends to help him get back on track. This affects everyone on the Island of Sodor from the Horrid Lorry who has todo James' work to Sir Topham Hatt who must organize the efforts of the otherengines. Includes eight engaging activities 3D graphics eight jigsaw puzzles. There's a job for everybody to do in this story that proves how useful teamwork can be.
* Following Directions
* Spatial Relationships
* Mouse Skills
* Eight engaging activities
* Story line starring your favorite friends
* Rich 3-D graphics and animations
* Print certificates and pictures of all the engines
* 8 jigsaw puzzles to print cut out and color
* Fly with Harold to find James
* Fit the gears to make the Breakdown crane work
* Repair James so he can go back to work
Kanji training game.
Help Bert and Ernie find their lost collectibles.
Preschoolers are in for a wonderful alphabet-packed good time. Join Elmo and his Sesame Street pals in wonderful 3D action adventures as he swims, drives, and blasts off into a vibrantly colored world of video game fun!
- Helps children ages 3-6 with letter recognition and basic spelling skills
- 3 skill levels easily adjustable by parent or child
- Features voices from the beloved TV show
Learn spelling and reading in Hanna-Barbera's "Jetsons" universe! Fly George Jetson's spacecraft around a network of platforms to collect up letters that form a word. The letters drift around the network, and will even try to get away from your spaceship when you get close. When you touch the right letter in the right order, you earn points, but touch a letter that doesn't belong and you lose them. If you collect letters out of order you don't earn as many points. On the higher levels you also have to dodge robots and satellites, which cost more points if you hit them.