Applied Systems Engineering Inc.
- Add To
Platforms: Commodore C64/128
Time Tunnel is a computer game for the Commodore 64. The aim of the game is to teleport between different ages to solve puzzles, find "The Seven Scriptures" and become King of the Gnomes. The different locations you move between in the game are: The Gnome Mansion, where the time machine is assembled Stone Age, 9600 BC Magical Persia, 893 BC Mythological Greece, 86 BC Colonial Salem, Maine, 1692 AD California Gold Ru... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Project Elea
- Pokémon Ultra Sun
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Aurora: The Lost Medallion Episode I
- The Secret World
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- The Legend of Queen Opala
- The Dig
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Star Control: Origins
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- Sky Break
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Dante's Inferno