20 Games Like Timespinner()
You are the Harbinger, a skilled warrior who exists outside of time. You have foreseen the annihilation of the land known as Urralia and have been summoned to rewrite its fate. With the power to witness and alter the last moments of Urralia’s inhabitants, it’s up to you to weave a new narrative, pave the way to a brighter future, and give the world of Urralia a second chance.
80 / 10044.0
Chasm is a procedurally-generated RPG Platformer for PC (Win, Mac, & Linux), Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Taking equal inspiration from hack 'n slash dungeon crawlers and Metroidvania-style platformers, it will immerse you in a procedurally-generated fantasy world full of exciting treasure, deadly enemies, and abundant secrets.
72 / 10053.6
"Citadel: Forged With Fire is a massive online sandbox RPG with elements of magic, spellcasting and inter-kingdom conflict. As a newly minted apprentice of the magic arts, you will set off to investigate the dangerous world of Ignus. Your goal: create a name for yourself and achieve notoriety and power among the land’s ruling Houses.
You have complete freedom to pursue your own destiny; hatch plots of trickery and deceit to ascend the ranks among allies and enemies, become an infamous hunter of other players, build massive and unique castles, tame mighty beasts to do your bidding, and visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history. The path to ultimate power and influence is yours to choose."
50 / 10012.5
Children of Morta is a narrative driven hack and slash roguelike. Take on the role of a member of the Bergson family, the Guardians of Mount Morta, as you fight desperately against the Corruption. Experience not only what it means to be a hero, but to be part of a family that bears the weight of the mountain together.
LEGRAND LEGACY - TALE OF THE FATEBOUNDS
LEGRAND LEGACY is a spiritual successor to some all-time favorite JRPGs with a fresh take on the classic turn-based combat. Explore a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with fantastical creatures, devastating wars, and intriguing stories of personal redemption. Play our demo and discover why Legrand Legacy is the "Most Promising Game" of the year!
Mugna Feud, the great war between the Kingdoms of Fandor and Altea, puts Legrand in a chaotic state. You play as Finn, a young slave who wakes up without any memory of his past, yet soon discovers that he possesses mysterious powers beyond his control. Embark on an epic adventure in this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds to bring peace back to Legrand and prevent the Second Coming! But be careful who you trust, everyone has a secret to hide…
Legrand Legacy will be released for Windows on Steam and DRM-free in September 2017
- A fully immersive experience with stunning FMV, fully rendered 3D cinematic, and epic original soundtrack
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test your wits and keep you on your toes
- Recruit NPCs to rebuild your castle, play mini games, or go on rewarding side quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies and craft items or sell them for money
- Configure items and grimoire that characters can wield in combat, set combat formation, or review journal to track quests
82 / 10064.1
Death's Gambit is a challenging Action-RPG where you explore an alien medieval planet filled with beasts, knights, and horrors.
Climb big creatures that will test your resolve. Fight dangerous monsters that will make you think outside the box.
50 / 10042.5
Forgotton Anne is a 2d cinematic adventure game combining puzzle platforming with adventure game elements. You play as Anne, the enforcer keeping order in the Forgotton Realm, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world.
The World of Forgotton Anne: Imagine a place where everything that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, single socks. The Forgotten Realm is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings, creatures composed of mislaid objects longing to be remembered again.
80 / 10024.0
Semblance is an innovative platformer with deformable terrain, set in a beautiful minimalist world. It’s a game that asks, what if you could deform and reshape the world itself? Semblance takes the idea of a ‘platform’ in a platformer and turns it on its head.
80 / 10014.0
Accompany Zia as she strikes off to train and learn to control her magical abilities that had her exiled. Journey across the lands to meet other exiled mages and uncover runes with magical properties that can be combined into millions of different possibilities, letting you come up with completely new and incredible spells!
80 / 10024.0
Hollow Knight is the first game by Team Cherry, an indie games team comprised of 3 people based in South Australia.
Hollow Knight is a challenging, beautiful action adventure game set in the vast, inter-connected underground kingdom of Hallownest. A 2D action game with an emphasis on skill and exploration, Hollow Knight has you fighting a fearsome host of deadly creatures, avoiding intricate traps and solving ancient mysteries as you make your own way through fungal wastes, forests of bone, and ruined underground cities.
The atmosphere is eerie and sometimes unnerving, but there is a good-hearted core of humour and levity in there too, especially when conversing with all of the weird and wonderful NPCs you’ll find along the way. Hollow Knight has beautiful traditional art, fluid and responsive action, challenging but fair gameplay, and an incredible, bizarre insect world begging to be explored and conquered.
- A beautiful, eerie world of insects and heroes.
- Traditional 2D animation brings creatures and characters to life.
- Challenging gameplay that can be difficult but always fair.
- Fluid and responsive action allows you to flow through combat like water.
- A collection of challenging “feats” the most skilled players can strive for.
- Find powerful new abilities and spells on your adventure to grow stronger and open new paths.
- Speak with a weird, intriguing cast of characters.
- Explore a vast, connected underground world.
- Scour the world for hidden secrets – powerful artifacts, piles of riches, and surprising encounters.
- Go Dream Diving! Venture into the minds of friends and enemies and discover the strange worlds that await within.
- Head to town to seek advice, purchase new items, and chat with quirky townsfolk.
- Hidden areas full of the toughest challenges and battles, for expert players.
- Ancient mysteries hidden about the world waiting to be solved by the most observant investigators.
91 / 1001034.55
"Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is a sidescrolling platformer, and is the fourth installment of the Momodora series. Focusing on gameplay, melee combos, dodge mechanics, travel forwards in the search to save everyone. With your trusty leave, find a variety of items and spells to use to assist you on your journey."
This game is a prequel to the previous Momodora games.