Tom and Jerry
1st Apr, 1993
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Based on MGM's world-known cartoon, the player controls Jerry, the Mouse (in 2-Player Mode, P2 will control Jerry's nephew, Tuffy) as he explores four different worlds (movie theater, junkyard, a toy-based stage and the house inner). Game controls are simple: B Button makes Jerry/Tuffy to jump (tapping it again lightly upon landing will activate their Super Jumps), while A/Y/X Buttons will make them to throw marbles upward (Y ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Gintama Rumble
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Tom & Jerry: The Ultimate Game of Cat and Mouse!
- Tom and Jerry: Infurnal Escape
- Tom and Jerry Tales
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Skeleton Boomerang
- Wo Yao Da
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Genital Jousting
- The Itchy & Scratchy Game
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom
- Stick Fight: The Game
- Speedy Gonzales
- Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters
- Disney's Bonkers
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition