Tom and Jerry
1st Apr, 1993
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Based on MGM's world-known cartoon, the player controls Jerry, the Mouse (in 2-Player Mode, P2 will control Jerry's nephew, Tuffy) as he explores four different worlds (movie theater, junkyard, a toy-based stage and the house inner). Game controls are simple: B Button makes Jerry/Tuffy to jump (tapping it again lightly upon landing will activate their Super Jumps), while A/Y/X Buttons will make them to throw marbles upward (Y ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Disney's Bonkers
- Gintama Rumble
- Forgotton Anne
- Tom & Jerry: The Ultimate Game of Cat and Mouse!
- Tom and Jerry: Infurnal Escape
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Tom and Jerry Tales
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom
- The Itchy & Scratchy Game
- Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: Mission Wifix
- Pepper Grinder
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Speedy Gonzales
- The Disney Collection
- Tom and Jerry: Frantic Antics