Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths
1st Dec, 1997
- Add To
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
What do alien abductions, a depressed town, and a purple tapir named Pentagruel have in common? Can a bumbling gumshoe make his stolen candy theory stick? Find out with the "Sherlock Gnome" of detectives, Tony Tough, and a hilarious cast of characters as he cracks the case on the most adventurous and comical night of his life!
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Return of the Tentacle
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- The Journey Down: Chapter Three
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
- Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
- Syberia 3
- The Night of the Rabbit
- The Low Road
- The Franz Kafka Videogame
- Only If
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
- A Way Out
- Ken Follett's: The Pillars of the Earth
- Hello, Neighbor!
- The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- What Remains of Edith Finch