20 Games Like Trainz Trouble()
The Future is Meow! The Cat Machine is a game of logic, and cats riding around on trains.
As we are all aware, The Cat Machine is a giant contraption that maintains the stability of earth's orbit around the sun. A fun logical puzzler with over 50 levels, now you can build that machine too!
80 / 10004.0
A hyper-realistic simulation with plenty of physical puzzles awaits! Did ever wonder what a leaping-laser-mouse-bomb would look like? Or better yet: what it's capable of?
Then be ready for your very own ultimate playground with possibilities you didn't know you could imagine.
Use physical systems to your advantage, no matter if it’s electricity, explosions, lasers, lightning, or wind. By tinkering with chips you can provide objects with individual properties, like floating, rotation or weight. Nothing is impossible. If you don't like that wooden plank, take your pick from 15 different materials and millions of colors. It is, after all, your own machine...
Additionally, we also let you use the Steam Workshop to gain access to an unending supply of puzzles and machines to implement into your game. And when you build your ultimate machine, you can share it with the whole world with a single click.
80 / 10024.0
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
80 / 10004.0
Semispheres is a single-player stealth puzzler where you simultaneously control two characters in connected parallel realities. The game is a mix of mind-bending puzzles and motor coordination challenges. Later levels introduce the co-op aspect of the game where the two sides need to work together (sometimes simultaneously) to progress.
70 / 10003.5
"Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle game in which the player controls Skullface, a psychotic slasher bent on revenge. The adorable murderer slides around colourful isometric puzzle designs decapitating, squashing, and perforating blocky teenaged victims.
- 10 gut-wrenching “videotapes,” plus deleted scenes, for over 200 puzzle levels
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
- Unlock the NC-17 mode on all movies for even more puzzle insanity (+ censored shower scenes)
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as “Skullface” and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as “Jessica”
- Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movies such as “American Mary”
- Discover dozens of spectacular “Gore-Pak” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawnmowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
- Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION"
80 / 10014.0
Play as Ghoul Kid, a mischievous ghost who possesses household objects to scare visitors to death. In this wave based game, Ghoul Kid cannot be seen by humans. Use your wits and abilities to manipulate household objects so you can scare people to death! Happy haunting!