Trio The Punch – Never Forget Me...
1st May, 1990
- Add To
Trio The Punch is a beat 'em up game where the player chooses a character from three playable characters, and fights numerous enemies across a side-scrolling game screen. Most of the levels are played scrolling to the right, but some loop around the left and right edges of the screen. Other levels allow the player to scroll upwards or downwards by jumping, while some do not contain scrolling at all. The game is completed when ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Rollercoaster Tycoon Joyride
- Blazing Core
- Devil May Cry 5
- Doom: Eternal
- Doki! Doki! Yūenchi: Crazy Land Daisakusen
- Zeus Battlegrounds
- Halo Infinite
- Super Mario World
- Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Pigeon Pop
- Wizards Tourney
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Collector's Edition
- Death March Club
- Resident Evil: Origins Collection
- Blood Omen 2
- Rodea the Sky Soldier